As of March 2021 it is recommended that individuals seek family mediators support before moving to arbitration and court process. At Canada Family Mediation, your family will voluntarily appoint our firm as a neutral third party (the 'mediator') to help your family reach an amicable co-parenting agreement. Our mediators are compassionate professionals in field of psychology and family practitioners.
We use an insight mediation approach where both parties feel safe to make the best decisions for their family and children. Our mediators are relationship focused, the sessions are confidential and cost effective and we will help you move forward.
Our Fees Structure:
- Develop living arrangement and asset evaluation.
- Resolve parenting issues.
- Develop a parenting agreement.
- Allow your child voice to be heard.
- Negotiate a separation agreement.
- Receive a interim mediation report.
- Review or change child and/or spousal support arrangements
- Support for child support / spousal support arrears.
- Resolve difficulties with separation agreements
- Resolve parenting agreements and/or living arrangements agreements.
- Plan for extended family involvement
Our team of experts can help you fully as a family mediator to support you on any concerns related to your separation and divorce.
Book your free complimentary consultation session today or fill out the form below.